Visa for medical treatment
In order to speed up the procedure at the visa counter, you are kindly requested to present the documents exactly in the same order as indicated below.
- one application form
- signed by the applicant
- two passport photos
- not older than six months
- no computer print-outs accepted
- valid passport
- Passport needs to be valid for three months after the expiry of the applied visa
- former passports
- if any
- completed list of your children
- security questionnaire
- valid health insurance
- please submit the original and one copy
- confirmed flight booking
- documentation of previous treatment in Pakistan
- documentation about your intended treatment
- Certificate by a German medical doctor/ hospital confirming the intended treatment, stating the duration of the required treatment and the estimated costs.
- Confirmation that your intended treatment has been paid for in advance.
- documentation of your financial situation
- e.g. salary slips, extracts of your bank account covering the last six months, etc.
- proof of real estate - if any
For applicants at the Embassy only:
- No appointment is necessary for the patient and – if applicable because of medical reasons – for ONE attendant. Please arrive at the Visa Section during official office hours, but not after 11.00 a.m.
Please note that a person accompanying a patient has to apply for a tourist or visit visa and submit the relevant documents.